Monday, March 19, 2012

March 18, 2012


BERN?!?!?!

Dear world,
 
Well, as you can most definitely tell from my subject line, I have been transferred. I will be going to Bern! And I will be working with my MTC companion, Elder Sanderson! Awesome huh? And we will be serving as zone leaders. I guess if you don`t get it right the first time then sometimes you get to try again, right? Anyways, it will be an exciting change.
Now to answer your questions, yes, our refrigerator is really small. I took a picture of it already, and I will send it to you. We only go shopping once a week, and I drink maybe 2 or 3 liters of milk a week. Not nearly enough, but as much as I can given the circumstances.  
                Well last Monday we went to Lichtenstein, my favorite country in the world. Then on Wednesday we had a leadership training, which was a great meeting, and then P……. was interviewed by President Miles, and he passed! YESSSSSS! He is doing so great. It really is amazing. He met with Bishop Uchtdorf on Sunday and everything is ready for his baptism next Sunday. Sadly I won`t be serving in Wetzikon any more, but I will be there for his baptism, which is awesome. We met with P…… a couple times this week, and we have been introducing him to members, and everything is going perfect so far. It is really cool. Anyways, that was most definitely the highlight of my week, and since we are both being transferred we have a lot of work to do to get everything ready for the new missionaries to come. But it is awesome. I love being on a mission, it is the best. I know that the church is true, and that God truly knows and loves every single one of us.

Liebe
Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment