Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18, 2012


            Anyways, this week was interesting. We had a lot of fallen out appointments, which has been a humbling experience for us, well more exactly, for me. But it has helped remind me that regardless of how much experience I gain or how much knowledge I have, I don`t know everything. This is the Lord`s work, and He knows how he wants it to be done. If He decides that we need to be on streets or knocking doors instead of meeting with people, that I have no right to complain. Luckily we were able to meet twice this week with I_________. She is making TONS of progress. She says she has read all of 1st and 2nd Nephi, which is way awesome, and we had a joint teach with the bishop, which was also really great because he speaks Spanish. So she is doing really great.
            Anyways, today we went into the mountains to visit Sonam, our old investigator who was transferred away. It was really cool to see him, and we went on a cool hike that was really beautiful. Switzerland is such an awesome country. I will include some pictures. Oh and while we are talking about pictures, I had an accident while I was cutting my hair, so now I have really, really short hair. It is kinda funny because I haven`t had such short hair since I was 10 when dad used to buzz my head. But I am enjoying it :)   
            Well I hope that you have another great week, and don`t forget that I love you!

Liebe
Elder Terry

Elder Terry with his hair

Elder Terry on his hike with Sonam

Elder Terry with no hair :(

No comments:

Post a Comment