Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25, 2012


June 25, 2012

Dear you,

                Sorry about the technical difficulties that you faced last week. Man, it is ridiculous that Taylor and Jordan are already home. The time goes by so fast, especially this last week. I feel like last Monday was like yesterday. Anyways, this last week was really good.... but I can`t remember why.... hahaha jk just let me tell you about it.
                Well as I mentioned once upon a time like 6 or 7 months ago, our mission had the goal of 300 baptisms this year, and to be honest, we are a little bit behind. Okay, really behind :(  we have 60 baptisms right now. But we are on the brink of the miracles. Elder Sanderson and I met with the district leaders, and we have set a goal for 30 baptisms in our zone by the end of the next transfer, August 26. We have full faith that we will reach this goal. But it is not about the numbers, it is about the people, the souls that need to be saved. There are so many people here who need the gospel, and we need to work with a little more urgency, and a lot more desire! So please pray for us. We need the prayers, and we need the help of angels! Anyways, if you are asking what in the world that has to do with this week, we were busy this week visiting other district meetings and discussing this with them.
                Also we are still meeting with I_______. She is doing great. She works in a hotel so she has to work on Sundays, but she is changing jobs and she has already told her boss that she wants Sunday to be her day off. She is really awesome, and we are way pumped for her baptism in 3 weeks! Also her cousin A___, came to church this week, and really loved it. Hopefully we will be able to continue to meet with her, and then she will be baptized as well! Man, I am sorry, but I really can not remember what else we did. I am sorry :( but it was a great week!
                I will try to remember some good stories for next week. I hope that you have a great week :) I Love YOU

Liebe
Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment