Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012

Dear Mom,

           Well sorry this letter is going to be short. But we are going to go to Arosa, a town in the mountains today because it has been snowing heavily the last 2 days. It is really cool. I love the snow. This week was pretty fun. We had interviews and that was cool. Pres. Miles told me that because of the change in age for missionary service they aren`t giving out any more extensions. Elder Sanderson, Elder Sullivan and I are the last ones to get extensions. Cool right? anyways, this week was really good. But I don`t have enough time to explain why. Suffice it to say that the church is true. God lives, and he is involved in the details of our lives. Change is possible through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I love you and have a great week!

Liebe
Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment