Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 10, 2012


Dec. 10, 2012

Dear Mom,
                Well first off, this is going to be short and good. Short because we are actually in St Gallen and we are going to a Christmas party, so I don`t have tons of time. But here is the run down of important things. I sent you a package today. I wanted to send it last week but we got too busy. So it might, with a lot of prayer and a little luck, get there before Christmas, but probably not. It will probably come after. Sorry :( but I still love you, and it will all be okay. I forgot to label all of it, so next week I will tell you what stuff belongs to what people. 
                Then, this week was really awesome. Reason number 1. We went to the temple. Temples are true. 
Reason number 2. It snowed. Everyday. 
Reason number 3. I had an exchange in Winterthur and it was really cool. We also went caroling as a zone in Winterthur. It was a lot of fun. As we were walking down the street to where we were going to sing I was trying to keep my eyes and mind open and find someone who really needs the gospel. Because we were in a big city and in a big group of missionaries, it wasn`t possible for me to talk to everyone. So I needed to find the right person. I said hello to a young lady, and then kept walking, but something told me to turn around. So I turned around and began to talk to her. She was really cool. Atheist, but she was really looking for answers. I was able to get her information so that the missionaries can give her a Book of Mormon and help her to come closer to God. It was just a really cool experience, and really funny, because I stopped to talk with her, but no one else of the missionaries stopped, and after talking with her for a few minutes, no other missionaries were in sight. But don`t worry, I found them and all was well.
                Anyways, like I said, this email is going to be short. But don`t forget that I love you!
Liebe,
Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment